Visa on Arrival
1) Do I need a visa to enter Vietnam?
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to:
- Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum
- Citizens of United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany for visits of 15 days at the maximum (Valid until 30 Jun, 2021)
- Citizens of the Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum
- Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum
- Citizens of Belarus of 15 days at the maximum (Valid until 30 Jun, 2020)
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum
- According to Vietnam immigration law, to be eligible for visa exemption, your passport must have at least six months’ validity_
- Foreigners holding British National Oversea (BNO) passports are NOT exempted from visa to enter Vietnam
2) Do I need a visa to Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam?
International visitors travel to Phu Quoc by direct flight will be exempted for 30 days of Vietnam Visa. However, if you plan to visit other cities in Vietnam such as Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi within the same trip, you MUST get your landing visa at Phu Quoc airport, or you will be denied boarding your domestic flight at Phu Quoc Airport to other Vietnam cities. Please choose your domestic arrival airport as your landing airport during checkout.
3) Any citizen is being restricted to grant a visa to Vietnam?
The citizens of the below countries are restricted in being granted tourism visa to enter Vietnam;
- The Turkmen
- Citizens of the Middle East
- Citizens of African countries
- Citizens of the Islamic
- Citizens of Bangladesh
Visa is required for the above citizens to visit Vietnam for any purposes from visiting friends and families to going on a business trip or taking a leisure vacation.
**4) Can I apply for a Visa via Fayfay.com? **
We apologise that HKDI (Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes) holders and passport holders of the following nationalities cannot apply Visa approval letter via Fayfay.com: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Congo, Ghana, Indian, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nepal, Pakistan, Sierra Leon, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.
5) Why are other applicants' names on the Visa Pre-approved Letter (issued by Vietnam Immigration Department)?
This is because of Vietnam Immigration Office policy.
6) What are the requirements for the passport photo?
- Passport-size photos: strictly be 4 x 6 cm
- Face of the applicants must be at a neutral expression, without smiling or frowning
- Your photos must be taken within 6 months of the application date. Dated stamp is not necessary but avoid using a photo that is dramatically different from your current look
- Photos must be taken against a white background and printed on quality photo paper
- Do not wear any kind of glasses in the photos
- Veins, hats and scarves are strictly prohibited, and any other accessories that cover your ears or foreheads
7) Can I enter and exit Vietnam multiple times with a visa exemption?
- Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia can enter and exit Vietnam multiple times to get free Visa for 30 days without waiting for a specific of time
- Citizens of Philippines can enter and exit Vietnam multiple times to get free Visa for 21 days without waiting for a specific of time
- Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar can enter and exit Vietnam multiple times to get free Visa for 14 days without waiting for a specific of time
- Only citizens of South Korea, Japan, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Spain, Belarus and France want to enter into Vietnam under unilateral visa exemption in the next time have to wait at least 30 days from the last day exit Vietnam.
For example: A French citizen entering Vietnam dated 1st Oct 2018 under unilateral visa exemption and leaves Vietnam on 11th Oct 2018. He/she will have to wait at least 30 days eg after 11th Nov 2018 to re-enter Vietnam under the unilateral visa exemption. If he/she wants to enter Vietnam again within 30 days from the last exited day (11th Oct 2018), he/she will need to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam.
8) Is Visa on Arrival available for all the cities within Vietnam?
The Visa on Arrival to Vietnam only works when you arrive by plane to the international airports of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang and Nha Trang
WAY2GO DATA SIM - 6GB (Data only) Airport Pick Up
1) Do I have to register my SIM card?
It's required by Vietnamese telecommunications law that you have to submit a scan/copy of your passport for SIM registration. Please show your passport to our assistant at the counters and they will process accordingly.
2) Will my mobile phone work in Vietnam?
Most of the mobile telecommunications systems (GSM 900, PCS 1800, CDMA and WCDMA) in the world work in Vietnam. You only have to make sure that your phone is unlocked or it is the international version.
3) Is tethering/personal hotspot supported?
Yes, you can share your data connection between several devices, with your mobile device or WiFi Egg.
4) What kind of information I can ask the 24/7 Tourist Support Hotline?
You can ask information regarding: "Things to SEE, DO, EAT, DRINK, SHOP, STAY, SURVIVE & MEDICAL" in popular cities in Vietnam. The knowledge coverage area is constantly expanding but limitations do apply. At this moment, only information in big cities is supported, such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Nha Trang, Hue, Sapa, Halong Bay, etc.
Got further question? Visit our Help Center or Email us at email@example.com.